Do you want to go to the Alhambra? WE DO YOUR RESERVATION!
The legend says that there are great treasures await walls and that it has seen great historical events within and outside the enclosure. Billed as the creator of the world’s most beautiful sunset, was proposed to form part of the new 7 wonders of the world (although it was in 8 th place) and is named as a World Heritage Monument by UNESCO. The “Red Castle” is a must to visit in the city of Granada, receiving more than two million tourists a year.
You can’t miss the oportunity. Do you want to visit it? We make the reservations for you.
READ THIS INFORMATION TO KNOW WHAT RESERVATION YOU PREFER.
About the Alhambra tickets.
The Alhambra Tickets are valid only for the days indicated to be acquired.
Due to high demand and limited the number of visitors per day are recommended to buy these very early.
You must have access to areas visited the Monument within the established schedule for the type of ticket purchased (morning, afternoon or night).
You can only access the Nasrid Palaces in the half hour time slot indicated on each ticket. It has no special limitations on access to the Generalife and the Alcazaba.
Due to the large number of people, you should get to the monument in advance, at least one hour before the time that you have choosen.
Once inside the monument, you can stay there until you close or terminate your schedule.
The eviction of the enclosure starts from the closing time.
About the Nasri Palaces
Unlike the rest of the monument, you can only access the Nasrid palaces within a half now indicated on the ticket (which you have chosen), since the capacity is limited to 300 people every half hour. If you do not visit within that half hour lose the right to visit, but may remain at the Monument to the end of his visitation schedule. Note that the last trip to the Nasrid Palaces ends one hour before closing time, and lasts at least 30 minutes, so you should visit the Generalife and the Alcazaba before.
There are three types of entries: Day Tour, Night Tour Garden Tour. Day visitors and gardens are divided into morning and afternoon shifts.
- Areas visited include the Alcazaba, the Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Bath, the Mosque and Gardens.
- Tomorrow (Monday to Sunday): 8:30 to 14:00 hours.
- Afternoon (Monday to Sunday): 2:00 p.m. to 18:00 (November to February) and from 14:00 to 20:00 (March to October).
- There are two types of nocturnal visits: visit to the Nasrid Palaces and Gardens visit.
- The two views are independent and incompatible because they are made at the same time.
- This entry no right to visit the Monument during the day. - Seating is limited (400 people).
- Hours are:
Visit to the Nasrid Palaces:
From November to February: Friday through Saturday from 20:00 to 21:30 hours
From March to October: Tuesday to Saturday, from 22:00 to 23:30 hours.
Visit the Garden:
November: Friday and Saturday, from 20:00 to 21:30 hours.
March, April, May, September and October: Tuesday to Saturday, from 22:00 to 23:30.
- During the day visit is possible to visit only the main gardens of the monument by this bill.
- The gardens can be visited are:
- Alhambra, Cypress Walk, Upland, San Francisco Gardens.
-Fortress: Garden of the battlements.
-The Partal: Portico of the Palace, Gardens, Hiking, Rauda, Palace of Yusuf III …
-Generalife: Lower Gardens
It is also possible to visit places that have been designated as “space of the month” as long as they are within the itineraries which visit allows the ticket.
These places do not have access controlled by passage times, so you can make space travel in the morning or afternoon indicated on the ticket.
IT’S TIME TO BOOK, JUST HAVE TO:
- Tell us the date for which you are interested to do the Alhambra reservations. Remember that you must do it in advance and is subject to availability.
- Tell us the time in the morning or afternoon when you want to go, so the exact time you want to visit the Palaces. Take your time, you need to know that you must be there at least an hour early to pick up the tickets, and it is advisable to visit the Alhambra in at least 4 hours.
- Tell us the number of people to buy the Alhambra tickets, knowing that everyone needs ticket from the youngest to the oldest.
- Give us the number of credit card with which to buy tickets. If it is the same as guaranteed hotel booking, let us know. Notified that tickets can not be canceled or changed less than 72 hours before the booking. In this case, you would lose the entire amount. The reserve price is € 14.30 per person, plus 1 € for booking ServiCaixa. If under 12, students with ID young or retired, let us know, have a discounted price of the reservation, or include gratuity. The Casa del Capitel Nazari renders this non-profit service to its customers.
- For example: if you want to visit the Nasri Palaces at 10.30 a.m, you have to be there at least one hour before to get the Alhambra tickets, so at 09.30 a.m. Your Alhambra entrie in the morning is valid from 08.30 a.m to 14.00 a.m, so you will visit the Palaces from 10.30 to 11.30 a.m, and for the rest of the monument, you have any time between the time you chose ( from 11.30 to 12.30 the Alcazaba and from 12.30 to 14.00 the Generalife, for example)
You already have your tickets! When you reach the hotel, we will give the reserve of the monument and explain the other details to consider. First of all note, that to collect them in a document necessary to show identity.
Enjoy the visit